WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE AND WHAT FOR?
We have carefully chosen these Cookies and have taken steps to ensure that your privacy is protected and respected at all times.
- By using Our Site you may also receive certain third party Cookies on your computer or device. Third party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than Us. We use third party Cookies on Our Site to:
- Place advertisements for our products on other external sites. We do this by allowing third parties including Google and Meta to place cookies on our Site which allows them to identify your visit to our Site and preferences shown whilst on it, and your visits to subsequent third party websites in their ad serving network. This allows us to serve tailored advertisements to you on those third party websites based on the information we have collected on your interests whilst you were visiting our Site.
- Help the Site to function correctly and ensure that the ‘add to bag’, navigation and country site settings are maintained.
- Monitor the Site’s performance and ensure that we deliver a fast browsing experience.
- Allow you to share content with social networks, express interest in content and connect with your social media networks.
- To allow us to collect anonymous data about Site usage to help us improve the usability, content and user experience of the Site. This includes site analytics cookies such as Google Analytics. We also use Google Analytics to collect information about your online activity on the Site, such as the web pages you visit, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on the Site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the Site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. For more information about the information gathered using Google Analytics please visit http://www.google.com/intl/en_uk/analytics/tos.html
- To assess third party conversion by allowing us to collect anonymous data about how our marketing is performing. These Cookies are not integral to the functioning of Our Site.
i. All Cookies used by and on Our Site are used in accordance with current UK data protection law
- Before any Cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a pop-up/message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling Us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of Our Site may not function fully or as intended. You will be given the opportunity to allow only first party Cookies and block third party Cookies.
- Certain features of Our Site depend on Cookies to function. Data protection law deems these Cookies to be “strictly necessary”.
- Your consent will not be sought to place necessary Cookies. You may still block these Cookies by changing your internet browser’s settings, but please be aware that Our Site may not work as intended if you do so. We have taken great care to ensure that your privacy is not at risk by allowing them.
- Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Other cookies include preference cookies, statistics cookies and marketing cookies, as follows:-
i) Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
ii) Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously
iii) Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
- Our Site uses analytics services provided by Google Universal Analytics; Google Advance E-Commerce Tracking; Facebook Insights. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse usage statistics, enabling Us to better understand how people use Our Site. This, in turn, enables Us to improve Our Site and the products and services offered through it. You do not have to allow Us to use these Cookies, as detailed below, however it does enable Us to continually improve Our Site, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
- The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) Cookies to gather the required information. Some of these Cookies may be placed immediately when you first visit Our Site and it may not be possible for Us to obtain your prior consent.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third party cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time however you may lose any information that enables you to access Our Site more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, login and personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you keep your internet browser and operating system up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser and manufacturer of your computer or device if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.